A screw is a type of fastener, in some ways similar to a bolt, metal screws typically made of metal, and characterized by a helical ridge, known as a male thread (external thread). We have types of screws come with different types of heads, including the flat head (-) and Phillips head (+), as well as hex head (shaped like a hexagon), and Torx head (shaped like a six-pointed star).
Chipboard screws, also named particleboard screws, are self-tapping screws with thin shafts and coarse threads. They are made of carbon steel or stainless steel and then galvanized. Chipboard screws of different lengths can be used in a variety of applications. They are created to fasten low, medium and high density chipboard. Many chipboard screws are self-tapping, so there is no need to drill holes in advance.
Our company mainly manufactures pan head, oval had countersunk flat head and double flat head chipboard screws, and customer's design and requirement are welcome. There are available sizes of the four kinds of chipboard screws in the below table.
- 1.Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, brass.
- 2.Diameter: 3mm - 6mm.
- 3.Length: 12mm - 200mm.
- 4.Head Style: countersunk flat head, double flat head, pan head, oval head.
- 5.Popular heads are either pan or flat, and popular gauges are 8 and 10.
- 6.Surface Treatment: white, yellow zinc coated, Nickel plated, black/grey phosphate,Black Oxide, Waxed.
- 7.Packing: pack in small bags or small box, then in cartons (25kg Max.) + Wooden pallets or according to customer's demand.
Our different kinds of screws are widely used in various applications, such as:
- Fastening wood or metal materials to concrete brick or block base material.
- Fastening drywall to wood studs or to metal studs
- Fastening low, medium and high density chipboard to different structures.
- Perfect fastening in structural steel and wood constructions.
- Used for metal, plastic and fiberglass roofing applications.
- Fastening wood or composite decking boards to wood or metal frames.
- Used on processed-wood materials in furniture industry.
- Fastening tough materials to frames.
- Used in hardwoods or dense materials.
We can supply the products with competitive price for the reasons as follows:
- In house production equipment for manufacturing our own products.
- As a leader company in fastener market, no one can buy cheaper row materials than us.
- Self-marketing, no agents.
- Good quality carbon steel and stainless steel as raw materials.
- Various kinds of surface treatments to prevent rust and corrosion
- Test for fire and salt safety.
- Different color paints to match the material to be fastened.
Easy to Install and Remove
Our screws can be easily install and remove. They can be removed and reinstalled for several times without losing the holding power.
Reliable and Professional Advice
From over 15 years of experience of manufacturing and selling all kinds of screws, we know clearly the basic needs of the markets and we can also give our customers a friendly and reliable advice for picking up the most suitable product for your desired application.