- Wood based panel for construction
- Decking & flooring,wall panel
- Artificial grass
- Metal products
- Paint,brush and roller
- Labor saftery products
Plywood veneer decoration should pay attention to the thickness deviation of the substrate
1. Wood panel product slab paving is uneven, resulting in uneven thickness of the slab. The thickness of the veneer that constitutes the plywood is uneven.
2. During the placement process of wood-based panels with uneven density, the thickness of the panels will also be uneven due to the different expansion degrees in the panels after moisture absorption.
3. For products that use thickness gauges to control the thickness, the moisture in the middle of the slab is not easy to discharge during hot pressing, and the moisture content is higher than that of the surrounding parts. The thickness of the middle of the board is smaller than the thickness gauge, forming a shape with a thick periphery and a thin middle.
4. The thickness deviation of the thickness gauge itself.
5. The surface of the hot press plate is uneven or the installation accuracy of the hot press cannot meet the requirements.
The above is the reason for the deviation of the thickness of the wood panel product substrate. When the thickness deviation of the substrate is large, the bonding strength of the facing material will become low, and even local parts cannot be fully glued, causing the facing material to fall off .
Qin Ge, focusing on wood-based panel production and customization for 20 years, is your excellent business partner, welcome to inquire!
An increasing dependence on the use of building material supply wood panel manufacturers has made numerous changes in the wood panel manufacturers industry over the past decades.
Shanghai Qin Ge Ceramic & Building Co., Ltd. promises you that you will be satisfied with our service.
People tend to want what they perceive they cannot have. Making Qin Ge Ceramic & Building seems exclusive or as if it will go out of stock if they don't act quickly often makes it more enticing to the consumer and increases the likelihood that they will buy in.
The success of building material supply of campaigns largely rides on how you market your company to the crowd.